Jul 8, 2014

PERSPECTIVE



Sunset District & The Golden Gate Bridge

Ocean Beach, Sunset District, & Lake Merced


View of San Francisco & The Bay Bridge


Bay Bridge


Somewhere over Canada


England (Somewhere near London)


Germany (Somewhere near Frankfurt)

Airplane flights can be very long and boring, however, the little joy of getting a window seat makes flights worthwhile and exciting. If the flight attendants never told people to pull down the window shades, mine would stay up the entire trip. On my recent trip to Europe, I was lucky enough to get a beautiful view of San Francisco from the sky. My flight from San Francisco to London was the most beautiful flight I have ever taken (View wise, minus the endless turbulence). Throughout the rest of my trip, I was also able to see incredible views of London, Prague, and Germany. I couldn't believe that my eyes were seeing these cities from above because I'm never lucky enough to get a peek at the places below me! I couldn't resist snapping a couple of photos on my iPhone to remind myself these views are real. 



No comments:

Post a Comment